~ari yg penuh kekecewaan~

sepanjang mgu ni we are out of bounds from d hosp..so we gonna hv our class in d campus only..sadly things changed tetiba we need to go to tangkak hosp for thursday and friday morning session..(it is a 1 hr-journey from here)..td bljr ecg ngn sgt detailnye ngn dr bashir..he taught us kaw2 punye dat we may not need to refer to louis hampton anymore(ecg book)..quite tiring but relieving dat somehow at last i noe sumtin about how to read an ecg(slm ni rs cam bodoh je sume org leh baca aku tnganga je)..
erm pg td suz called me..asking me about causes of hematuria(blood in the urine)..he wanted me to list them out..last nite also we talked over the phone for almost half an hour i tink..nothing much..about things around him..and stuff like dat..wat i remembered most was "i juz want to tell u dat i still miss u"..erm i got stunned and speechless at d same time..did not answer anything..erm life can be so entangling sometimes..i asked myself..am i happy??or the opposite?i seriously dunno how to react..coz few days ago i checked out his frenster(as i alwez do)he got so many girls' name on his comment box..at d back of my mind i say"dis guy is definitely moving on.."but what i dun understand is why is he kept telling me those words if he actually thinking of some other thing..confusing..

i decided to not to think about it..

td naga msg me tru ym..he said he want to call me and ask for my favour..but cant think of any favour that i can do for him..erm..we'll see how la tonite..

mcm cerita matahari la plak..so many guys around me but none is mine hahaha..lawak2..td kak elis belikn mknn dr psr mlm..hungry kya??!!hehe..melahap jom..

1 comments:

Unknown May 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

glamer gak akak ek...dah dua kali nama akak dipublish...eventhough bukan dalam main cerita...sebagai extra saja...hahahha

Post a Comment

About this blog