~wat bayani's doing at 1am 140409~

ding dong..1 am..my eyes are obviously partially open.."sket je lg",telling myself..and my finger kept doing their works as being told..running tru all d keypads..searching for d rite words..
and at this moment im officially publishing my so called blog..to be displayed like other blogs from other bloggers..
today i felt like a real,total loser..

hv kept all my books in front of my 2 eyes..hoping dat by any chance i glimpse at 'em and maybe pick 1 of 'em and maybe try to go tru some of the words written in it..---->hopeless..

plan of going out tonite since tomorrow happens to be my day-off..---->end up eating mee goreng adabi in front of the tv..

i hv 3 pending medicine case reports to be completed..---->still 3 of 'em are there without even patient profile's column being filled up..

huh what is so great in making ur own life so slobby and pathetic??!!come on bayani..give urself a slap and start holding a pen and strain ur eyes on some books..NOW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog